Thursday, October 11, 2007

You Are SO Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah!

"Earlier this month, my pseudonym, Fiona Rosenbloom, came out with her first young-adult novel. (Mazel Tov, Fiona!) The novel centers on Jewish themes and is called You Are SO Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah!

Here's how that happened: A month before the release of my own decidedly R-rated first novel, I was approached by a book packager who pitched me the bat mitzvah project. To be honest, I wasn't interested in young-adult fiction, but to be fair, I needed a job.
I had questions: Could I manage to work on my second novel while writing Fiona's first?

Was it wise to make this departure when I hadn't yet established myself as a literary novelist? Did these packager people know what a bad seed I was? An advance was offered, and I accepted in greedy haste, signing on under one condition: that I be fitted with the Jewish pseudonym of my choice." / FIONA ROSENBLOOM

You Are SO Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah! <--- More info on this book!
Buy these two books <--- Amazon.com

No comments: